Thursday, November 6, 2008

What am I Thankful for...

As this time of year comes once again, I think of all the things that I am thankful for. I am thankful that I have such wonderful family and friends. I am thankful for the health of all of those family and friends. I am thankful that I have sight to see all the beautiful snow covered trees and mountains...and of course my childrens wonderful smiles each morning and night. I am thankful that I have the ability to hear my childrens laughter, their cute words, their cries and to hear my husband tell me that he loves me every day. I am thankful that I have mobility so that I can play and get down on the floor and roll around with my kids...and walk them up the stairs to put them down for naps. I am thankful that we live in a beautiful house with more than I could ever ask for. I am thankful that we live in a country where we are able to vote and voice our opinion...even if the outcome is not what we want...we DO have a say. I am thankful that we have the right to pick our religion and believe in whatever we want to believe in. The list can go on and on...but I am most thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a loving and supporting husband and three wonderful children who are so sweet and loving. I am thankful that I can stay at home and not miss anything that happens with my kids. The look on their faces when they accomplish something new is priceless. Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and the ability to see how truly blessed we all are...for simply being able to read this post and having a computer to do so.

No comments: