Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My First Day of School!

So, this was my first day of school...pre-school, that is! I decided to sleep in. Mommy wasn't sure whether to wake me or not since I have been sick, so she let me sleep. I slept past the time I was supposed to be there. I finally woke up when mommy came in to check on me. I was very sleepy. I woke up a little grumpy, but quickly cheered up with my toast and banana. I got ready for school and off we went.
This was my outfit. I was excited to go meet some new friends!
This was my first friend, Rory. She was a little skeptical at first. She asked my mommy if I was a baby. She was confused why my mommy stuck around for a while when no other mommys where there. She warmed up when my mommy pulled out the camera though! We were at the pasta station having fun! I had a great day and tons of fun! I will go back tomorrow and see how it goes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: