Monday, May 11, 2009

My Three Angels That Give Me a Reason To Celebrate Mother's Day!

This is my oldest son, Heath (3 1/2). It took us 7 1/2 long years before Heath Aganon blessed us with his presence. It was SO worth the wait! He is very sweet and soft spoken and loves all of his people. He is still a little shy, but is starting to open up as he spends more time in pre-school. He thanks us every day for his big yellow house and for different things inside...ranging from the windows to his bed, his books, the couches, the fridge...you get the point. He is very polite and so very sweet, did I say that already? ;-)

This is Mitchell Scott (2 yrs, 3 months). Mitchie blessed us with his presence a few months early when Heath was only 16 months old. Mitchie is also very sweet and has a laugh and a smile that is so very contagious! As you can see from this look, he is also a flirt! This is our little boy that I have said from the start will date all the girls! ;-) He loves everybody and is not very shy...he will go to just about anybody as long as he sees that we trust them. He is full of love and is willing to share it with lots of people! He has overcome so much and meets any challenge given to him...a fighter if ever there was one!
Now...to the girl of the three, Isabelle Grace (also 2 yrs, 3 months). Isabelle also blessed us with her presence a few months early when Heath was 16 months old. Isabelle is also very sweet...if you are one of her peeps!!! If you are not, you better work to get on her side!!! She LOVES her daddy and she has her daddy wrapped and wrapped and wrapped some more around her little finger, and her big finger, and her thumb...get the picture?? That devilish smile is exactly what you see...a devilish smile! I am sure she has just gotten away with something, possibly just knocked one of her brothers from the backside when they thought nothing was coming! Now...don't let me mislead you, she is also so very sweet and loves her brothers so very much! She loves to give them hugs and kisses randomly for no reason, but she is going to be no cupcake either! I feel sorry for the first girl who tries to pick on her in school...watch out is all I have to say to that poor girl.
So, these are my three little sweetie pies that have blessed me after so many years of wanting to celebrate Mother's Day! All I can really say is they were so worth the wait! My friend Stacy bought us a onesie that said "worth the wait" when I was pregnant with Heath and it was so true! So, Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas out there and to all the mommas to be and to all the women in my life who will be and should be mommas and are trying in this struggle that is so very difficult...I am behind you 100% and am praying that you will experience this journey for yourself soon! Love to you all...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: