Sunday, June 21, 2009

Three monkeys at B-ball camp


Although these are not great pictures, they are all I have. I brought my old camera and something was set worng on it. These were the three little one crawling around the high school bleachers when Heath finished up his last day at the high school. He was so excited that Mommy, Daddy and the babies were all going to go see him on the last day.

I am really glad to have this shot even though it is fuzzy, this is the long hallway at the high school....someday, these three kiddos will be walking the same hallways together and will be much bigger than this. I just thought this was so cute to have them running the hallways of the school together. Next year at basketball camp, we will have to take another shot like this and keep the same thing going year after year... Isabelle and Mitchie loved seeing their big brother at camp as much as he loved having them there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: