Sunday, September 27, 2009

Texas came to Wyoming...


Here is the meeting at the middle of the field before the game. It was an exciting day to have the number two team in the country come to Laramie. It was a sea of burnt orange and gold. What a great experience! Can not wait to go to Austin next year!!

Drew and I at the game...it was a bit chilly!

Yes...I took several shots of the scoreboard during the very short time that we actually captured the lead. It was a fabulous time to be a Pokes fan...even if very short-lived! I wish I could see the faces of all the Texas fans under that scoreboard that had to be stunned! They were all very great and after the game one couple told us we were welcome next year but to come with a little less intensity....I told them hell no! ;-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: