Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aeriel's Grotto


So this was the family lunch at the most amazing place. We walked down a spiral staircase and met Aeriel. Mitchie loved her so much he could not speak! Mommy actually had the flu this day and decided to stand back and not hop in the picture. I just sat back and took pics with my phone. This was the worst day for this, but we actually forgot our camera. We had to take all of the pictures with my blackberry. We did not know what a lunch this would be, but all of the princesses were announced and came out for lunch. My phone froze when Belle came to our table and a lady took Isabelle's picture with her and said she would email it to us...and you will notice that this picture is not present ont he blog...go figure! Anyway, minus me being sick, lunch was fabulous and the kids loved it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: