Monday, August 10, 2009

Playing at Grandpa and Gammy's house!

This picture says it all! It was amazing to see my uncles all together! It has been 12 years since I have been around while all my uncles were together. I love and miss them all so much and I was so happy to see them all together laughing and getting along and loving up on all my babies! Thank you Uncles: John, Iggy, David & Nick, I love you all!! Big thanks to Dad and Cathy for putting this great lunch together...and to Henry for bbqing a TON of food for us!

I had so much fun seeing my friend Wendy. I miss her so much and it was fabulous to see her and her beautiful daughter Olivia.
This is Gammy feeding Mitchie a hot dog. She was amazed at how much food that the little guy could eat. He is quite the little machine!

The little biker girl was so funny! She loved getting on the bike and pretend riding. She even leaned forward as if she was going somewhere.

Heath loved the pool. He loved soaking his feet in it too!

And as Heath put it so well, he loved all the Uncles! Here he is with Auntie Honor and Uncle David.

Heath riding the quad...which he loved!!!

The princess!!!

Daddy and I had so much fun playing in the pool. Daddy took me swimming lots. I loved the little ladybug.

Mommy took me swimming too, and she even put me on the big, green alligator. It was kind of scary.

Grandpa played with me lots and got me some great high heeled dress up shoes. I had lots of fun and even gave him some kisses!

Here I am walking around the house making some noise with my new shoes...I got four new pair. I also got a tiara and earrings...you will see those too!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: