Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Toontown

Okay...so I had to do it! This is not a casual dad conversation going on. This is Daddy and Casey working...at Disneyland!! I have caught Drew on camera before working at Disneyworld, so I thought it only fair to do it again. ;-) We love you Daddy!!!

This area was great because there was only one entrance/exit! Although, Isabelle still escaped twice. I caught her both times, but she still got out... Heath, Regan, Mitch and Isabelle waiting to go down the slide.

Isabelle taking her time with one foot down savoring the slide...and creating a line behind her.

Mitchie would send Donald Duck down first and wait for him to get about half way down before he would go. It was really cute.

This is one of my favorites, Isabelle and her Daddy on the carousel. She LOVED the horsey and loves her Daddy so much! Very cute!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Looks like you are having fun! I wish I knew you were here in SoCal and we could have gotten together!! My niece just left today and we have some weekend plans, but email me at deb (dot) post at ca (dot) rr (dot) com if you will have any time before you leave.

Jojo said...

Love all the new photos, like I said before, keep 'em coming!

Rachelle said...

Cute! And awesome you guys got to meet the Glenn's while you were there!! I didn't even think about you guys crossing paths! Who was holding down the fort? LC I presume!