Friday, January 30, 2009

Check me out...

Okay, so I am the only girl. My Mommy likes to dress the boys, but she REALLY likes to dress me! She has her favorites...and so does Daddy! I think that we will start having a fashion show on the blog now too so you can see just how cute and wild some of their favorites are! Mommy has started an album of just my outfits...not a scrapbook, just pictures!
This is one of my Mommy's favorites! Grandma came over and asked what I had on. Uhhhhh, an outfit Grandma, really!
And this is what I sported for Daddy's birthday party at Corona Village...did anyone see the picture of Daddy in the sombrero? I have to remind Mommy to post that!
And yet another one of my mom's choices. Grammie, did you catch the boots? My Mommy loves to shop at Hannah Anderson when the stuff goes on sale! She says that they have the best sales after Christmas and it is a good time to buy sizes for next year! Whatever Mom!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jojo said...

Very cute fashion show and yes I did catch the boots! Remember we they looked SO big? Grammie