Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve...and eve


We got a surprise call from my dear friend and "cousin" Shellie and she stopped by with her new husband, Ryan. It was very nice to finally meet Ryan and see the two of them together. We had fun in our short visit!

This is a mobile picture of Drew and I on New Year's Eve. We actually made it until midnight...a task we have not accomplished since we were in our 20's! Maybe we can make it a tradition to do this once a decade! We actually started to leave our friend's house around 11 and as I was putting my second arm in my jacket, Bryan was taking my first arm out. He informed us that we were not leaving and that we made it this far, we might as well stay until midnight. We were very glad we did. We had a lot of fun and brought in the new year with great friends and fabulous champagne! Thanks Rachelle for pouring me a glass, it was really good! Happy New Year to all and hope that everyone made it to 2009 safely.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

haha! see now you will have something to talk about next year when you ring in the new year east coast time! "Remember last year when Bryan wouldn't let us leave! Well, not this year! GOodnight!