Friday, January 30, 2009

To cake or not to cake?

Hi! My name is Isabelle and I like cake. I started liking cake about one year ago. I can not lie...if I smell it baking, I start to crave it. An overwhelming sense of excitement starts to fill my every ounce of existence! I sometimes get so excited that I start to scream out of control!!! My mommy tries to calm me down, but there is just no use...I have an addiction. I NEED cake! Lucky for me, I know that there will be cake coming shortly as I am coming up on birthday #2. Surely Mommy and Daddy will not deprive me of cake, right? I need cake, did I say that already? Sure, there are other things that I like and that make me happy, but I NEED cake....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good lord woman, give the poor girl some CAKE. :-)