Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time out.

So, a few minutes ago Heath got himself in trouble. We are working really hard at trying to get him to "rest" (a/k/a nap!) after lunch as he really does need his afternoon nap but fights it something terrible! So, he was being naughty and I sent him to time out...a few minutes passed and I told him he could get up but to come and see me. I didn't hear anything so I thought he just went the other way. I waited a couple of minutes and went to check on him and he is crashed out in the time out chair. This is so ironic isn't it? So, we have a party to be at in 15 minutes and we will be a little bit late while he catches up on some zzzzzzzzzz's. Now, where am I supposed to sign up for my catch up zzz's??? Aaahhhhhh, the life of a child!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: